Monday, November 8, 2010

Life Lessons for Women ~ 7 essential ingredients for a Balanced Life

November 8, 2010

Finally watched Julie & Julia this weekend ~ if feel so inspired to do something now. My heart desire is to lead women into freedom. There are many women who live in a lifetime of bondage ~ God does not want that for us. Romans 6:22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Over the past couple of years I have received freedom from a life time of bondage. I now am free and I feel Gods love in my life everyday. There is such a relief and freedom knowing that I no longer am hanging on to all that was done against me or the sins that I have committed.

Why wait for that group to be gathered together ~ why not reach out to women now ~ So here I am reaching out to all you women who have suffered a lifetime of bondage and you are stuck in it wanting so badly to be released from it only to live a life of freedom as God intended you to live.

I have started reading Life Lessons for Women ~ 7 essential ingredients for a balanced life by Stephanie Marston, M.F.T. “Life Lessons for Women is the first book in a new line of Chicken Soup books. It is a true self-help book”. Find a book and read along with me. I will post the Life lessons after each study. We can talk about the study and post our answers to the life lessons. I will post my answers – if you do not feel comfortable in doing so that is alright. I do encourage you to do the work as this will open the door to freedom in your life.

The first Essential Ingredient is ~ Re-Collect Yourself
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
Lucille Ball

Our first lesson is “The Love Letter”

Today is Monday November 8, 2010 – I will give you time to find a book. For those of you who are joining late that is great - jump right in. On Wednesday November 10, 2010 I will post the first life lesson assignment. I look forward to going on this journey with all you women. May God enrich and bless your way

No comments:

Post a Comment