Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finally move out of mom's home

*Found a lost best friend from grade school and my first love Ray comes back into my life – Amy was my best friend from the 3rd grade. We did everything together. I was so sad and so heart broken when she moved far away. Her mom made sure that we stayed in contact through out the years. However, we did loose a bit of contact and re-connected after high school. I was able to track down her phone number and find out where she was living. She only was about 1 ½ away from me. Yes, we could catch up on old times and moments that we missed in each others lives. While working at Pioneer Pies one night Ray just happened to stop in. Ray did not live in Federal Way. He still lived in Spokane Washington. I was shocked and excited at the same time. The love of my life was walking back into my life. I broke up with Ray in the 10th grade in hopes to mend my moms and I relationship. We had good moments and not such good moments. Wow, it was like a world wind having Ray show up. That week with him was so amazing. Finally, there was some one who I could talk to and tell everything too without being afraid. Mom found out that Ray was back in the picture and my world came to an end. Mom did not like it when I had boyfriends. She would encourage me to have boyfriends and yet once I had one she was the biggest witch of the north. But remember my mom was an alcoholic and if things did not go her way you were sure to know about it. I finally reached a point in my life that enough was enough from my mom. Amy had her own apartment in Skagit Valley. I was finally moving out. I was scared and yet so excited. I was finally free from the chaos my mom created everyday. I had told Ray that I was moving out and where I would be staying. Ray went back to Spokane to find us a place as he was going to come back and get me. However, Ray never returned. He never called again. Come to find out there was another girl back home that he had a relationship with. When he returned home she wanted to make things work again with him. So he did out of guilt for some reason or he says. I really believe that Ray would have never hurt me and he did. Trusting people became very hard for me as it had already been broken from my mom and the men that molested me. That was my first heart break that I had ever dealt with. There were so many blue days and so many tears shed. I pulled myself together and found a job. I was going to make a life for myself and make new friends. I did just that. I did go home on my days off to visit mom and Gary. I was making money and building a savings. One visit home my car broke down. I had a red Volkswagen Bug. I love that car. My grandparents bought me that car for graduation. Now my car was broken down, the engine was gone. I was so scared wondering what was going to happen. Thank goodness my mom was working for Toyota at that time in the warranty office. There was a mechanic who worked on older cars in his spare time. He could replace my engine for four hundred dollars. He would take a few weeks. Amy came down to pick me up so I could make some more money and once the car was fixed she brought me back to my parents to pick up my car. Finally, I had my car back and it was time for me to return to my home. Mom had already left for work and I was on my way. Driving along the freeway I am reaching the underpass of Seattle. I started to go around the corner and my car stops running. I pull off to the side in tears. A cop pulls up behind me as because I am not in a good spot. I am crying and tell him that my car is not working. I asked him if he would take me to my mom as she is not far from here. He said no, because it is not in his area. The cop said that he would have to take me down to the station and have my mom pick me up there. Oh my, the tears came on heavier and he felt sorry for me and told me to never tell anyone, he took me to my mom. My mom was scared when she saw me get out of the cops car. I told her that my car stopped working and where it was at. She had my car towed to the shop come to find out that my bearings were no good. It was going to cost me a lot more money to have fixed. I had no money for living expenses at this time and was forced to move back home. That was the last thing that I wanted to do. I now had bills that needed to be taken care of and no job. I was sitting in the waiting area for my mom to get off of work. He comes along a really cute boy to ask me if I wanted to go have lunch with him. I was really hesitant but mom encouraged it has she knew this boy and really liked him. Yes, my mom set me up. I should have known at this moment that this was not going to be good and said no to the lunch date.

No comments:

Post a Comment